It is usually too cumbersome to manage food services for a large gathering like marriages, get-togethers etc on our own. That too, when food presentation and serving is that much important as the quality of food.
That’s when catering service providers come into the picture. There are multiple high-quality catering service providers in Chennai.
The job of best catering services in Chennai ranges from, menu design and preparation, cuisine creation and presentation, plate and dinnerware rentals, arranging a pre-event, event, and clean-up crew staffing.
In simple terms, catering is the business of providing food service at a remote site or places such as a hotel, hospital, park, cruise ship, event venue etc.
Less expensive and less involved, the client just provides a pre-determined menu and caterers arrange delivery of food to the location.
Prepared food is directly delivered to the provided location by the client via food carts, delivery services, or food trucks and we are serving as the best catering service providers in Chennai.
Act in between kitchen staff and client, menu design, menu preparations, table set-up, banquet arrangements, seats, decoration and carefully sourcing the staff comes into their forte.
Right from food preparation, to decoration, to clean-up, everything comes into their work umbrella.
A private caterer needs to follow the client’s expectations in a standardized manner, as the success of an event mainly depends on the way a private caterer designs a plan and implements it.
1. Schedule a formal visit - Once a few caterers are shortlisted, we can visit their facility and observe things like cleanliness, upkeep of the kitchen, employee behaviour at the workplace, garbage disposal etc.
2. Online and telephonic punctuality - We can keep an eye on how actively they are resolving issues and queries, via checking their punctuality in responding to phone calls and emails.
3. Online reviews - One of the best ways to check for a caterer. Check previous client feedbacks and make sure that the catering service is carrying a license.
4. The layout of the order forms - The leading catering service provider will maintain transparency on the order form and will have an interactively rich form.
1. The involvement of more and more delivery partners and platforms has made the availability of food for the customers easier, without even getting out of their house and also this makes us to implement the leading catering services in Chennai
2. Together with delivery partners, came in the increasing involvement of mobile devices, to search for restaurants, see menu cards, and even book a table or order food, sitting at your home.
3. Mobile apps and devices have also played a major role in food safety management. Earlier, food chains had to keep a manual record of things like fridge temperature, cleaning schedules etc. But now, this type of information can be stored in a mobile device, on the cloud, thus accessible anywhere and can even provide automated alerts.
4. The addition of IoT helps to create alerts for things like exhausting stocks or can even automatically place an order to fill up the required amount of stock.
5. The introduction of kitchen display systems has also changed the way orders are taken by the best caterers in Chennai. The orders are taken on a PDA device via which servers provide the order on the fast electronic kitchen display systems. Thus, saving waiting time and improving efficiency.